Thursday, November 24, 2011

my memory of fishing sardines



How are you?

When I was a child, I used to live at countryside.
I often went to fishing to the sea.

I caught many small fishes.
In particular , I liked catching sardines and mackerels at
winter season.

There were so many sardines and mackerels at that time.

As soon as I put the line in the sea, within a few seconds,
I could catch many sardines like this picture!!!

http://bit.ly/sDajh2

It is my good and enjoyable memory!

But nowadays,
we can not catch many sardines and mackerels.
(because of mass capture and global warming?)

I hope many sardines and mackerels come back to
our sea after marine environment is improved!


How about your country?

Can you catch many fishes compare to 20years ago?


Thank you for reading.

I received many e-mails from readers.

Thank you so much!

Enjoy fishing!


P.S.

I introduce today's Japanese character :Kanji.

This Kanji is sardine!


No comments:

Post a Comment